04 November 2008

Iowa Polls are Open until 9 PM; Some States are closing at 6 PM Iowa Time


Where do I go to Vote in the State of Iowa on Election Day: November 4, 2008? We encourage you to Vote in the General Election.

Polls in the State of Iowa are open until 9 pm.

Six States are closing at 6 pm or 6:30 pm Iowa time. A big stake for the presidential candidates on the line as the polls close there.

I had the opportunity to vote earlier today... lucky #608 at my polling place.

Some articles I plan to read...

Four Election Day Scenarios - Carl Cannon, Reader's Digest

McCain the Choice for Freedom, Prosperity - Deroy Murdock, Union Leader

A Dark Secret: I Still Like President Bush - Andrew Breitbart, Wash Times

We hope you got your vote in... if in Iowa, you still have time!

peace

No comments: